How many going hunting this weekend/week?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Harry1 said:
I heard Big6 bagged a big 8 point on Sunday. He's still hunting though and looking for Mr Magella.

Good luck everyone.

Gee, I'm surprised chuck even killed anything considering his lack of preparation!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: One should get out there and try various loads etc etc before going to TX on hunt! :lol: :lol:

My (good luck) shot at chuck.....knowing very well how much time he has prepared for his TX Hunt. Sure hope he nails that trophy of his dreams!!!! Hey, a lil 8 aint that shabby! :lol:

Mississippi gun season starts Nov.19. ....74 straight days-28 of them with muzzleloader.

Sure is nice to see the success stories rolling in!
I've been out a few times, but no shooter yet! Saw one beautiful typical whitetail that would probably gross close to B&C, but I don't know if he's huntable.....very close to occupied buildings. Might have to dig out my bow and rattle, we'll see. Our rifle opener was a nighytmare, with white-out conditions and very dangerous road conditions. My dad and I were heading to our hunting spot in South Eastern Saskatchewan and decided to "pull-the-plug" and turned around and went home. We are heading out again on the 17th, 18th and possibly the 19th.

Good luck boys, hope everyone gets a Magilla!! (I love that....thanks Spitpatch)

Back