3/4" up @ 50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishhunt

Reaction score
if i am 3/4 up @ 50 yrds, where would i be @ 75 yrds? 100 777 295pb knight revo 50. tia. (ran out of quarters at the range) leaving for deer camp in 60 hours.

Are you using a scope? If so it depends on how high it sets above the center line of the bore! I sighted my White in ,and I use apture(peep sights on it. I figured the farthest I could shoot inthe woods I'm hunting in would be 100yds(and that would be a really long,and tough shot in there! So I sighted it in at 100yds. then shot it at 50yds. It was around 2.5 inches high. I figure it's good to go,from the bottom of the tree stand out to 100yds. Just hold dead on and shoot. Ron :)

1 3/32 approx. 50 to 80yrds is as far as i can see where im at or will be soon. after re-reading my original post, it sounds like a britny spears joke.(;-) 1 3/32 is from top of barrel to center of scope i.d.

im thinking, i would still be in the kill zone between 20 and 85 yrds at least. what do y'all think?

boy, do i wish i had more time to play at the range!! i forget that i picked up some 300 xtp's on saturday. mayby i'll take a day off of hunting & visit the local range out there. so far i have tryed , 6 differant bullets @ 100 777, the 295pb aerotip was the best, but i wanted to use expanders or xtp's for bamby.i got 15 days to hunt!!! unfreakin believable!!!! now the bad news...dont leave the batterys out of your garmen 12 for 6 months, all stores will be lost. DOE!!!

Back