Traditions Vortek = Genesis & Triumph had a baby

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWThomas

Reaction score
Anyone seen the new Traditions Vortek yet? I'm looking at pictures of it in the most recent Petersons Hunting Magazine. It looks as though it has the stock, hammer, and trigger of a Remington Genesis with a jazzed up trigger guard that has a lever in the front to open the action. Once the action is tipped open, there's a breech plug that bears a striking resemblance to the Speed Breech of the TC Triumph. It says it can be removed without any additional tools but it doesn't say whether or not it's a 90 degree and out design like the Speed Breech. The base model is suppose to be $400.

They also cover the new CVA Apex, the Knight Extreme Ultimate Slam, and the TC Triumph Bone Collector.

thanks busta. That traditions isnt my cup of tea. Especially the bulky looking frame and the hammer.

Lol thanks....for some reason the links of there web site wouldn't work with the copy past thing on my end.

i have a pursuist lt. and will put it up against any tc at the range any day. i like tc's also but i'm not payin the prices they want when my gun shoots just as great as they do. the only thing i dislike about mine is the fact that the rod is longer than the barrel so it has to be taken apart to be put under the gun (just flip the jag around) other than that its super easy to clean and shoots great.

Back