Another lungbuster sighting

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if it is, i'd send gunbroker an email with the links to the dispute that happened online. His name is all over on those forums and gunbroker requests a first and lastname and even a credit card.

I am not sure just what all happened as I was in the hospital at the time with out access to a on line computer. If I put the pieces together right I am surprised the FCC and the FBI were not called in for fraud over a public communications net. Lee

flounder said:
I would bet a dollar to a doughnut that this is him selling this 45 disc elite on gunbroker:http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.asp?SearchType=0&Keywords=knight&Cat=3096&Page=2&Items=50
BUYER BEWARE

flounder,

You hit the nail on the head, that is him 100%. I'm not the spelling police, but he never did spell some key words right. He always spelled barrel "barrle", and a few other words I recognize. The serial # on that rifle is less than 25 away from my Knight Disc Elite .45 caliber, I would bet a weeks pay he bought it from FFF for the same $199 I paid. That guy was always flippin' something. After what he did to several people here, maybe someone should let gunbroker know what kind of a shiester he is.

Just for the heck of it I did a google search on his new handle "conicalman". This guy is on a lot of forums with that name. I don't mean to hound him to the ends of the earth, but I hate to see more sportsmen get burnt. If the guy would just come clean and set up a payment schedule to saxman I could forgive him.
Art

People can change names on the internet everyday. If someone has his address post it on all the boards. Even if he chooses a friend, the area code would be the same. It would still make you think a little.

Don't the monitors have his IP address from when he registered?
I know the was an address we sent the money to that should be in the records in both forums.
I wonder who hes setting up for a rip off now? Lee

flounder said:
. I don't mean to hound him to the ends of the earth,
Art

I do. Otherwise he will just keep pulling the same thing elsewhere. And there are just so many outlets that he can do this on. Problem is he will get sneakier now.

I also contacted the administration and ask that they investigate him

Here is another one too: http://www.shootersforum.com/showthread.htm?t=53714

again he is on Gun Broker

Shoot till the cows come Home Auction # 121704199

I know he is from there!

Current Bid $40.00 No Reserve! Started at $40.00
Quantity 1 # of bids 1 Bid History
Time left 2 Hours, 37 Minutes +
15 minute rule Location LACONIA, IN 47135
HARRISON County
Started 1/27/2009 11:54:28 AM ET (This is a 5 day auction)
Ends On or After 2/1/2009 11:54:28 AM ET (Official Auction Time)

Seller conicalman NR (This is a new seller with no feedback)
View the feedback of this seller | View seller's other auctions | Ask seller a question

High bidder tinytowntexas NR

Add this listing to your watch list
Mail this listing to a friend

Payment Methods See Item Description, PayPal
Sales Tax Seller did not specify whether or not sales tax will be collected
Shipping Buyer pays fixed amount of $15.00 for shipping, No International Shipments, See Item Description
Inspection Period / Return Policy See Item Description
Item Condition New Old Stock

Seller Tools Use our Tools for Sellers page to modify this listing, add to the description, close this auction, relist this item, submit feedback, and otherwise manage your listings.
Useful links: End this Auction | Problem with a Buyer? | Non Paying Bidder Report

The seller of this item assumes all responsibility for this listing. You must contact the seller to resolve any questions or concerns before placing a bid. Payment must be made U.S. dollars ($) unless otherwise stated in the listing. Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder). Some listed items may not be legal in every state. Click here for details on how to complete your purchase within the law.

Description for Item # 121704199

These Need a NEW HOME ! / **** (BULLETS) ( 76 pcs ) .40cal 10mm 200gr XTPs / ( 46 pcs ) .430 300gr XTPs / ( 88 pcs ) .429.5 300gr Sierra JSP / ( 6 pcs ) .45cal 225gr A/T Powerbelts / ( 5 pcs) .40 220gr PR DeadCenters / ( 7 pcs ) .40 200gr SST / ( 23 pcs ) .40 200gr Shockwaves ******* (SABOTS) ( 97 pcs ) .429/.430 Harvester EZ load / ( 75 pcs ) .429/.430 Harvester Crushrib / ( 86 pcs ) .451 Yellow Barns fits 250gr TMZ / ( 17 pcs ) .40/50 MMP Blue / ( 8 pcs ) .451/.452 Mag Sabot / ( 196 pcs ) .40cal ( MIXED ) MMP - HARVESTER EZ - HARVESTER CRUSHRIB - HORNADY Sabots !!! **** ( 1 ) 3pk DAC (steel) Trigger Locks *** all keyed the same **** This is pitty heavy so I will Ship Flat Rate Box $15 //// Good Luck //// And Thanks For Looking //// C-Man

Back