scope for a triumph

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyota18396

Reaction score
I am looking at two scopes nikon prostaff 2x7x32 or leupold 2x7x32. Nikon is $50 cheaper but the leupold is better.What do you guys recomend. My budget is 200 or less.

I have been very happy with my Nikon's but don't have either of these two specdific scopes. IF (I'm not trying to change your mind) you are open to a 3-9, this is one heck of a good deal. Natchez has the 3-9x40 Nikon Omega with Nikoplex for $140. If you do a search in here in the optics forum, you should find some feedback on them.

Here is the link -->http://www.natchezss.com/product.cf...=Nikon OMEGA Muzzleloading Scope 3 9X40 Matte

You can find a Nikon Omega for under $200. You may also find a Leupold Ultimateslam (my preference) for close to $200. Both will give good eye relief for your triumph, I just like the reticle better on the Leupold.

NIKON

I went to G..... mountain and looked at their displays for scopes.The Nikons reticle was fuzzy.I adjusted the scope and it didnt seam to clear up.I really liked the leupold xv-1 2x7. If the slam is on sale in the few weeks ill get it.

wooped

HJBUYS thanks for the link.That is a nice deal 170. sweet.I have a prob..My wife cant find out how much I spend on my scope. She was cool with the triumph.I dont want to push my luck.She does the books so every thing has to be cash.I will prob. go to g....mountain look at the 2x7 and the slam.As long as I pay cash there is no paper trail. MY GUN CAME WITH A SCOPE HONEY. LOL..

You could try and contact the seller to see if he'll take a money order? It says paypal preferred, but it never hurts to ask. That would be the best of both worlds!

wooped

She gets home before me so she gets the mail.If the scope JUST APPEARS on my muzzloader ill be better off.If it comes in the mail shell be nosey.If I buy it in person she wont know the difference.

Re: wooped

toyota18396 said:
She gets home before me so she gets the mail.If the scope JUST APPEARS on my muzzloader ill be better off.If it comes in the mail shell be nosey.If I buy it in person she wont know the difference.

Tis' better to ask for forgiveness than for permission, I always say, LOL

J-

Latest posts

Back