New to the site

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowerfortyboy

Reaction score
I am from the time of fine Chet Shoults locks and Henry as the Range master at the NMLRA and I have searched high and low for a simple stainless Hot nipple for a Austin&Halleck I don't care much for these new 209 systems they have way to much blow back and make a mess in the breech with that fire pipe with the 3 little holes my old reliable A&H has a plain old number 11 cap nipple with a hole bored horizontally through the nipple part I have used them for years and they seem to have suddenly disappeared what happened?

Welcome to the forum. A&H went out of business some time back.

Sounds like the #11 nipple in my Knight MK85. You might give them a call and see if they can help you out. I would check it and make sure what thread size it is before talking to them. I just saw the phone # in another post will look for it again.

Here it is.

Call Knight Rifles at 641.856.2626

DC

Thanks for the info that sure looks like what I have in my old A&H now I got to get a supply laid in before they quit making them to. I start looking for stuff I used 40 years ago and it's all disappeared but I sure do like these new fiber optic sights even my tired old eyes can see them I had given up on open sights and had resigned myself to scopes which I hate I still have to get rid of the red front sight and get a green or yellow but that should be a simple fix

Send Sabotloader a PM he will be able to tell you anything you want to know about a A&H. I think he owns two of them.

Back