Finding Critter

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coltchris

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can contact MM member "Critter"? I've tried PM's and left messages on his cell with no results recently. If this is improper post, just delete.

No, I don't know his e-mail address! But, I have tried every other means (posts, PM's, & cell) with no results since 8-31.

coltchris

If you go to his original post in the classified section at the bottom of his post there will be an email button - click on that and your message will be delievered to the email address of the memeber...

Let me or big6x6 know how this plays out... big6x6 is probably your best resource...

For some reason, I cannot get back to Aug. 10th (original post) on the Classified section. I doubt he would reply anyway, but I would give it a try if I could get there!

coltchris

At the top of the screen - click the search tab... then find the line for 'author' enter 'critter' and click search - that should get to several of his posts... and there you can get to the email button...

Have tried every conceivable search and found all his posts; but NO e-mail tabs or address! If I don't get this resolved, I will PM you details of the transaction.

Back