HI!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwc1969

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. Just got back into muzzloading last fall. Bought a CVA Accura and so far it's been great. Wasn't able to connect on a deer last year, but hoping to improve on that this season. I think i'll be using it instead of the shotgun for the opener.

Welcome to the forum. Its good to have you here. I agree, if I hunted in a shotgun only county (and we have some) I would be using a muzzleloader as well. More range, and just as much knock down power IMO.

The accura is a good rifle. I am sure it will serve you well.

:D :D :D

Glad you could join us :!: :!: Great place to hang out :!: I'm sure you'll like it here. A bunch of good guys here with allot of info to give just for the askin' :!: :!:
Bye the way, I have to agree with you 100%. The CVA ACCURA is one hell of a M /L. I love shooting mine and now with this powder, primer and powerbelts I've come up with, it's a gas to shoot. No more burn (scum) ring and I can shoot 10 rounds without cleaning or pulling the breech plug. Have a great up coming season :!: :!:

Back