Howdy From Mississippi

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flint Gunsmith

Reaction score
Im Ken happy to be here with all you good folks i enjoy shooting flintlocks i have been muzzleloading since i was age 15 im in my mid 50s now . I have been a gunsmith for right at 30 years i love building flintlock rifles and pistols for folks and i enjoy making a few powder horns and knives on the side as well. Thank you all for taking the time to read my post .

Welcome Ken! I am sure someone with your skill and knowledge will fit right in and be much appreciated here.
I would love to see some of your work if ever you get a chance to post some pictures.
Thanx

Welcome Ken! I am sure someone with your skill and knowledge will fit right in and be much appreciated here.
I would love to see some of your work if ever you get a chance to post some pictures.
Thanx
Jack heres a rifle i finished a few months ago im not to good at posting pictures hope you can see this clear enough Ken.

Attachments

• Rifle pic #1.jpg
    Rifle pic #1.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20
Jack Thanks for the reply hope you enjoy the pictures Ken.

Attachments

• Rifle pic #3.jpg
    Rifle pic #3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Jack this showing you the other side of the rifle this is kinda my own style here its carved from butt to muzzle 45 caliber 42 inch barrel plain curly maple . Im building a dickeret rifle and a kentucky pistol for a guy now i will get you a couple pictures of the build in the next few days thanks for looking Ken.

Attachments

• Rifle pic #2.jpg
    Rifle pic #2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
you are Welcome! look foreword to you posting on this great site. kick back with a coffee & enjoy the ride. toot.

Back