Optima Elite

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears im a "lone wolf" too with a Accura in 45.

The Elite seemed to be somewhat rare even before i got my Accura 45. Looks like an awesome gun.

It is. I am trying to find someone who has one and is need of a 270win with scope. I got one that is in like new condition for sale.

I have one in .50 cal and also have a .243 barrel for it. I love the gun. It's super accurate.

how do these elites compare to the encore? im looking at getting a interchangable barrel gun myself and am looking at either the new apex or encore or our gander has the elite combo for decent price just wondering what the differences are?

They are cheaper but a decent gun for a decent price, I shoot my own Endeavor which is a premium quality gun but a bit over priced and I helped one of our club members tune up his Optima Elite. They are both good guns and both can be tuned up to minute of angle, I fell the Encore has some advantages in the quality of the mechanism and recoil absorbing.
The thing here is there is a noticeable difference in price so it depends on just how much quality you can afford. No one in the group here has had any service problems with either company. It might even be wise to wait a bit and see what may be showing up about Aug. Lee

I got the follow for sale in the classifieds:

Bergara 270win with durasight one piece base and weaver rings holding on a 3-9X40 sightron scope.
Has only had 2 boxes of remington core lokts through it.

retail prices 230 for the barrel, 25 for the base, 25 for rings and 140 scope.
total of around 420 without taxes and shipping.

Looking to get 275 for everything.

thanks

Latest posts

Back