Recommended loads for triumph

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhino Hunter

Reaction score
I was hoping somebody could give me advise on loads for my new Triumph. :?: I will using it in MI mostly for whitetail with most shots uner 100 yards. I do like the pellets for simplicity.

Thanx in advance. :D

try two pellets and a 300gr shockwave i had a hard time with mine and got read of it but that is what it did best with

Triumph Load

My hunting partner has had great success with his Triumph using (3) T7 Pellets pushing 250 Grain SW's/SST's. If you drop down to (2) pellets, since you expect most shots to be inside of 100 yards, and try the 250 Grain SW's/SST's, I'd just about bet you'd be happy and ready to hunt! Good luck!

My Triumph shoots MANY bullet/sabot combinations under 1 1/2" at 100 yds. using 90-120 gr. of BH-209 and several at 1" with the same powder. Can't help you with the pellets, as I've never shot them in this gun.

I have used two 777 mag pellets and a barnes 290 gr tmz out of my triumph with very good results.

I prefer 120 gr of blackhorn and the barnes bullet though

Back