TC Gorilla mounts and rings?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontier gander

Reaction score
They fairly decent? I may have a set coming and was just wondering how well they hold up. I know they arent the greatest made but for the limited time i have a scope on my rifle i figured what the heck.

Anyone use them?

i've used one set for 4yrs. these are the see thru rings with 2 peice bases.i know alot of folks do'nt like see thru's but they work for me and have held up fine in hard hunting conditions.i also have and use the 1 piece base with med.height rings on my triumph for the past year and they have been fine so far.....karl

I have a set I've used for about 4 years now. Never had a problem with them.

I've had a set on my Kodiak for over 2 years and have took the scope off a couple of times with no change of impact. At the time I bought mine at Walmart and I believe they were $19.95 and it was money well spent I think!

I got real lucky at Wally World last year , post muzzle loader season here in Mich. I got Gorilla bases and rings for $9.95 on clearance. Mine are not the see thru. Oh , and there was even an allen wrench included. I haven't mounted them on anything yet , but I know I will.

well, i got the rings for $15 shipped so when they come in i'll mount them on my Accura and see how they do. My brother in law is going to use the scope this september and in december.

Latest posts

Back