House Bill H.R. 5717

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
Have you guys seen this that dear Nancy and Chucky are pushing now.

90965366_770857070110062_5767130013161750528_n.jpg

This was talked about several times with Biden and the others of that party.

time.moves.jpg

Now, how will this help anything??? It's obviously aimed at law abiding sportsmen/women. I can just see drug cartel thugs applying for a license. :cheers:

Lord help us!

They are hoping that: raising the costs on weapons and making ammo go off the charts will slow the flow of arms in the U.S.

Buy more powder and bullets .... Wait until they figure out that black powder can be used for more things than just shooting !@#$% :rolleyes:...o_O

time.moves.jpg

IF this stupid law were to pass, we should sponsor a bill to eliminate the Pittman Roberson tax on firearms and ammo. This was a voluntary tax that us sportsmen wanted to help local game agencies, so I don;t see why we can't remove the tax. Just how would the state game departments fund their activities without our funds? A besides, do journalist and priests have to have a license to exercise their constitutional rights?

As a Canadian that is actually subject to these types of laws and perhaps some that are even more stringent than what is being proposed I cannot URGE you strongly enough to take this seriously. James Madison said it best when he said ( and I quote ): “There are more instances of the abridgment of the people by silent and gradual erosion than by violent and sudden usurpation! “. TAKE YOUR CONSTITUTION SERIOUSLY. THE ONLY ONES TO BLAME WILL BE YOURSELVES IF YOU LOOSE THE 2nd Amendment.
Canadians are too complacent with the government enacting gun laws for political gain and going after low hanging fruit such as law abiding gun owners and NOT going after the criminals that are committing the vast majority of firearms crimes. Physiological issues are and always will exist however the Canadian approach is to reduce funding for Physcologist to be available for persons with these issues. DON’T Be complacent because once you’ve lost enough battles YOU will loose the war against your freedom and if you think it’s an uphill battle to retain your rights wait until you try to get them back.
Get out and vote when the time comes and support your NRA. Even with the flaws in the government and NRA , they are still the best way to ensure your liberties the way you’re founding farthest intended.
Sorry about the rant but if there’s something worth fighting for it’s your freedom.

As a Canadian that is actually subject to these types of laws and perhaps some that are even more stringent than what is being proposed I cannot URGE you strongly enough to take this seriously. James Madison said it best when he said ( and I quote ): “There are more instances of the abridgment of the people by silent and gradual erosion than by violent and sudden usurpation! “. TAKE YOUR CONSTITUTION SERIOUSLY. THE ONLY ONES TO BLAME WILL BE YOURSELVES IF YOU LOOSE THE 2nd Amendment.
Canadians are too complacent with the government enacting gun laws for political gain and going after low hanging fruit such as law abiding gun owners and NOT going after the criminals that are committing the vast majority of firearms crimes. Physiological issues are and always will exist however the Canadian approach is to reduce funding for Physcologist to be available for persons with these issues. DON’T Be complacent because once you’ve lost enough battles YOU will loose the war against your freedom and if you think it’s an uphill battle to retain your rights wait until you try to get them back.
Get out and vote when the time comes and support your NRA. Even with the flaws in the government and NRA , they are still the best way to ensure your liberties the way you’re founding farthest intended.
Sorry about the rant but if there’s something worth fighting for it’s your freedom.
Couple of mistakes in the “Rant “
James Madison’s quote should be .... the abridgment of the FREEDOM of the people ...
and
... the way you’re founding FATHERS intended.

"the natural enemy of every free man is his government" -

This hits the nail on the head, thanks muzzleloader48.

time.moves.jpg

If the Dems take over the Senate and the White House in the next election, you will see this bill and probably others brought forth, and they will be passed. Our Second Amendment rights will be destroyed. Be sure to vote in the next election, and support those that are pro-gun.
If they do win and take over, then welcome to the new world order, comrade.

looks like much to do about nothing...about as much chance of passing as a fart in a whirlwind
Since that bill is sponsored by the Democrat Communist party it has an excellent chance of passing in the House! The Senate will defeat it by a slim margin. If the DCP(Democrat Communist Party) wins the House & Senate in November you will see 1933-1943 Germany right here....these people want the thumb of oppression on the people!! Take a look at Il., MI., CA., WA., OR., NY, VA., CO., you get my drift. There are too many people blind to the party of Vengeance, Violence, Oppression, and Fear!! Go to Governor Jared Polis Facebook page. That is a good example of people groveling at his feet, thanking him for saving them! He is their new messiah. VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Back