Hot dmaned...a new federal holiday...LOL

Help Support Frontier Muzzle Loading:

Mofish

Pretty obvious he got it going just to try for more black votes. Maybe folks will start celebrating it by eating lots of watermelons after they steal them.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter

This guy has Juneteenth right.
Man, that guy hit the Communist Democrat Party right between the eyes. It is a plain and simple fact: the CDP deliberately creates hate, discontent, and violence between, not just blacks and whites, but, between all races!
I just subscribed to this mans You Tube site.
I'm going to re-post this video...it is great.
Thank you sir for the info.

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
You dudes would be singing a different tune if you'd suffered as much as many Blacks did.
Ply your bull shit in the ghettos. The Jews, the Irish, the Italians, the Chinese all suffered! The Jews suffered for thousands of years.
Even the blacks that left the democrat welfare plantations aren't buying your communist crap!

BTW: You don't know how much anyone of us have suffered in our lives.
They are no more special than any other race, and remember, it was their own people that sold them into slavery.
Communist Democrats, want to tear down statues, paintings and books to erase our history.
Adolph Hitler did the same thing to cancel culture and make a new culture based on evil, fear, violence.
Our history is there so we can look back and learn from it and improve!!
I didn't put anyone on welfare (today's democrat plantations), Your democrats did that starting with F. Roosevelt! People had, and have choices! You don't want to work or get educated, you take the free money from working people, and become a leech, and that doesn't just refer to blacks, it's all races!!
Liberal Cattle: one leads and the others follow right to the slaughter house...no thinking.....NO BRAIN!!
Do us all a favor....sell your crap in the ghettos...that your Party created!

These are just a couple of the millions of Americans of the black race that aren't buying your crap! Truth be told you don't want to see the truth of these!!
THANK GOODNESS! JUNETEENTH IS GONNA BE A FEDERAL HOLIDAY! ALL OF BLACK FOLK'S PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED!

Watch this parent absolutely obliterate Critical Race Theory at an Illinois school board meeting:

Last edited:

Rick Rencher

Guten Mogen, Mr. Ml., 48,
I was NOT in any way intimating a threat against Mr. Mofish,
My response to him (above) was a simple way of suggesting he should delete ('rescind'), or apologize for his post.

RMLamp

Can't we just celebrate that fact that federal workers get another holiday to break the monotony of that long dry stretch between Memorial Day and the 4th of July holidays?

muzzleloader48

FML Supporter
Guten Mogen, Mr. Ml., 48,
I was NOT in any way intimating a threat against Mr. Mofish,
My response to him (above) was a simple way of suggesting he should delete ('rescind'), or apologize for his post.
Nope, I don't apologize for the truth! I just ignore the ignorant. Buck described you folks perfectly! TURKEYπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Latest posts