Hello from Michigan

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott5019

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a newbie when it comes to muzzleloading but am looking forward to shooting and hunting with them. Just ordered a CVA Accura from Cabelas so I don't even have one yet but will have shortly.

As far as hunting, I archery hunt deer and pheasant hunt here in Michigan and South Dakota. I spend alot of time on Saginaw bay fishing walleyes and chasing steelhead in NW Michigan rivers.

Looking forward to learning/sharing experiences with others.

Scott

Great choice and welcome aboard.

Many here have the Accura and almost all are very happy with it.

I LOVE MINE!!!

BTW check your breach plug for anti seize and make sure its just a bit more than hand tight. Mine came from the factory almost dry and too loose.

GM54-120 said:
Great choice and welcome aboard.

Many here have the Accura and almost all are very happy with it.

I LOVE MINE!!!

BTW check your breach plug for anti seize and make sure its just a bit more than hand tight. Mine came from the factory almost dry and too loose.

Thanks for the welcome and for the advice about the breach plug. Looking forward to learning more about muzzleloaders.

Scott

There are a lot of members from Michigan here!! I see you have already learned something about the plug. :wink:

Latest posts

Back