One for Lee

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frontier gander

Reaction score
Lee you asked a while back if the Thor would push back more if the charge increased. I got an answer of yes it will. Today i tested out the 250gr ballistic tip with 110gr RS and the Tip really makes it open up and push back!

Heres a short movie - Fast forward to 35 seconds, shot happens at 43 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytWUvdOczsg

Anyone have tips on how to dry out a camera lense? Its all fogged up and i cant take any pictures of the bullet i recovered :cry:

WOW now that's the way to recycle plastic. Blow it up so it takes less space in the recycle bin..

Semisane said:
I see that jug departed the area after the shot. How far did you have to track it? :lol:

:lol: it just rolled down into the ditch thats below. Ive never seen a milk jug rip open like that though!!

My camera is still fogged up. I tried using the other camera but its a Piece of crap and isnt sending the pictures onto the memory chip. + it takes horrible close up pics.

Just isnt a good day!

Shock mount (Upper) thats WELDED onto our trucks frame was egged out into a figure 8 so we had to fix that and hope it works.

Oh update - After i hit send button, it wasnt 15 seconds when my brother comes in and says, hey come out here , we have something else to fix.

The mount that holds the lower shock bolt was cracked through and just hanging there. Have to weld that back up again.

Whats ford using on their trucks? Harbor frieght pot metal? :evil:

Got some pics. Nikon seems to think that a close up pic is good from 1 foot away :evil: My other camera allowed me to get up to 4" for clear pictures.

Face1.jpg

face2.jpg

face3.jpg

face4.jpg

face5.jpg

face7.jpg

face9.jpg

face8.jpg

Gander
That may be the most effective conical ever made.
Good shooting thanks for the movie.
Lee

Lee 9 said:
Gander
That may be the most effective conical ever made.
Good shooting thanks for the movie.
Lee

It is certainly looking good on paper... When a bullet opens up like that you know it will be awesome.

Latest posts

Back