has anybody heard anything about the new knight yet

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deer655

Reaction score
Just curious, im holding out buying a new gun till i see the new knight that was on the videa here back in february. Has anybody heard an update on when its coming out.

Nope.... I'm waiting too. Last I heard it may be mid-summer ?

I believe Knight has sent a number of rifles to various people to test/evaluate... like Toby Bridges. My guess is Knight won't release it until they get any kinks out.

I just talked to one of the guys in Decatur. He told me they had worked out all the bugs but was trying to make sure the enconomy was ready before they made a new release. He said Bass Pro had made an order but i guess we will have to wait a little longer.

I just read on hpmuzzleloading.com that Knight will not be releasing it till 2010 now. :cry: That most likely means no new breechplug for existing DISC models either.

jsteurrys said:
I just read on hpmuzzleloading.com that Knight will not be releasing it till 2010 now. :cry: That most likely means no new breechplug for existing DISC models either.

Funny, I called Knight CS just last Friday and they said "mid-summer release".

Anybody know why ? Guess it could be a number of reasons.... and probably none of which are good for Knight.

WOW.. Not happy :x

jsteurrys said:
Well thats a bummer if true, I am looking right now for a new gun and was going to include that in the list of choices.

Damn..... I was afraid of this!!!

No matter what side of the fence you are on .... we need Knight as a healthy and competent competitor.

Latest posts

Back