NEW BONE COLLECTOR

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyota18396

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to the forum. My wife gave me the green light for a new muzzleloader. I have been considering three .Omega, triumph, and the endeavor. I didnt really want to spend over $600 if I didn't have to. I have a $850 budget. I really want to get a decent scope with my new smoke pole. The endeavor would take all of my budget up, but it is so sweet.The omega is a great shooter but I really wanted the new speed breach xt. The triumph was a decent looking gun with everything I wanted. I bought the BONE COLLECTOR in gray(THE ONLY ONE I COULD FIND). It is a mix between the pro hunter and the triumph. I will post pics as soon as I take it to the range.

Welcome Toyota. It's good to have you here and we'll be looking forward to some Bone Collector reports.

What scope are you thinking about?

scope

I really like the leupold 2x7 shotgun/muz scope. $200.I might look at the 2x7 prostaff $140.

I would like to see pictures too, i know what you mean about the endeavor iv been wanting that for awhile just cant get the money together, and when i do thiers other things to look at for that money. Good choice on your gun let us know how it shoots

Great choice! The Triumph is a great rifle! I'm looking forward to the pics and the range report.

Re: scope

toyota18396 said:
I really like the leupold 2x7 shotgun/muz scope. $200.I might look at the 2x7 prostaff $140.

Check out ebay for the best prices on a prostaff scope. I got a 3-9X40 NIB prostaff for $120 free shipped in March. They are $129 now, but still hard to beat that price. 8)

Congratulations Toyota! I think you will really like the accuracy and feel of your Triumph.
The deer that have met my Triumph have been so impressed they came home with me after finding out how well it shot.

Good luck with the new gun. We need to see the pics soon!! :lol:

I picked it up today.

I have owned a encore ss laminated thumb hole stock. I sold it 2 years ago.I think that this is as good of a gun as my encore was.Maybe even better.It has a fluted barrel,power rod, sims recoil pad, speed breach xt, and a flex stock.It has amazing attention to detail.Thompson Center has always put out quality products and this is no exception. I know i havent shot it yet, but she is a beautiful smoke pole.

Back