hello, missing friend here

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey0127781

Reaction score
hey guys

I have not had the funds to do any shooting this summer, it sucks. I don't know if I am even going to hunt this year.

my 54cal project is on hold. any future projects are not on the board.

just thought I would pop on and let yall know I am still alive

I hear ya corey when it comes to $ this summer.
My belt has never been tighter.

This is the first summer my 20 year old has not been able to find part-time summer work between college semesters. He's now working for me doing odd jobs around the house...(which bites into my fun-stuff reserves).

I once missed two years worth of hunting seasons in a row due to an injury. I survived mentally by keeping in touch with the sport in whatever way I could. I was blessed with a nine-pointer the following year on opening day.

Hey Corey, good to hear from you again. It sucks not being able to play with your toys or finish them. On the other hand, taking time at putting the rifle together will result in a much better looking rifle! But on the left hand, it still sucks at having to wait LOL.

How's the .50 Hawken lookin these days?

it is good, has not moved from the rake much. just cleaning. hoping to get out and smell some smoke

Goot to hear from you...I have been way to busy this year between the work and the garden. I thought I would also drop in and say hello.

Latest posts

Back