CVA Frontier

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OlsenG_360

Reaction score
A local pawn shop has a CVA Frontier in .50cal on their rack. It has wood furniture, brass hardware, single trigger, and I'm guessing 22'ish inch barrel (it's very short compared to the T/C Omega next to it on the rack). Haven't found much information online about the model. The flashlight they had there wasn't very bright so I could only see about 6 inches down into the barrel, it looked clean but with a few specks of surface rust. It's priced at $115, but this place doesn't do much of business in guns, so they'd probably take a good bit less than that. What do you guys think? Worth it if I can talk them down to $75-90?

if the bore is clean and the area around the nipple doesnt look corroded/rusty $75 is fair.

I had one of those awhile back, it shot just fine. The only problem I had was that it was so short I found it hard to load. I'm about 6'2" and it just felt weird with the barrel so low. I sold it to a guy from work for $75. He liked it.

Well my return trip wasn't productive. They said they'd knock it down to $100. I guess if it's still there this fall I'll try again.

Latest posts

Back