Hello from Oregon.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ash1055

Reaction score
Good Day everyone,
I shoot my muzzy when I can and follow the posts here on the forum.
I have rarely posted nut wanted o put up a picture of my kit CVA Hawken .50 cal
that I put together.
Regards

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2317 (1).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2317 (1).jpg
    127 KB · Views: 40
Thank you BuffaloSoldier i will try and get some more pictures on here soon of other work. I have just been so busy in the shop im Ken thanks again its been nice talking with you.

WELCOME.......50 Hawken, .44 Pietta Sheriff & .50 Bolt Hunter Mag, shot, wads, powder some cleaning supplies slings/scopes I took in on trade with some other add ons for black powder. I Had a .243 was not using, another guy wanted it I figured I eh go ahead, I`ll sell off most of what is here maybe keep revolver make some cash on side. On a bored day I took out the Hawken, End up I kept it all. YUP even that old school CVA In Line. I can put up a Silver Dollar size shot group at 150 yards with the rifles now, that revolver on at 25 yards. Casting .495/.451 round ball cutting wads having fun, actually relieving stress....The trade the Hawken best decision I made. I apologize saw the pic of Hawken Got pulled to my very first black powder firearms.

Thanks everyone
I am hoping to get to the trail shoot at my local rifle club soon

There is nothing like cap and ball. Sooner or later I’ll get the courage for flintlock.

Latest posts

Back