Kidney rejection

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman1

Reaction score
Well,I'm in the hospital again
my kidney is trying to reject again
I tell ya,I love life but get tired of the fight
I'll keep you informed

kIDNEY

My prayers are with you Saxman. Don't give up on us, we are all there for you, in our hearts, our minds and our prayers.

saxman1 said:
I tell ya,I love life but get tired of the fight
I'll keep you informed

You keep fighting! Your loved ones, AND US are not ready for you to go anywhere! :!:

:D :) 8)

Hang in there Scott :!: :!: There are allot more hunting seasons on the horizon for you. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers :!: :!:

Saxman, being a kidney donor I understand your struggle with this type of condition and the challenges that come with it. Just wanted you to know that you are not alone in your fight. You and your family will be in my prayers as well. Take care. Eric

:evil: sorry to hear of this sax. You're a strong person, dont give up, keep fighting until you are all healed up.

Loreena Mckennitt live and one of my favorites.

Dante's Prayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTLX7h54jIg

When the dark wood fell before me
And all the paths were overgrown
When the priests of pride say there is no other way
I tilled the sorrows of stone

I did not believe because I could not see
Though you came to me in the night
When the dawn seemed forever lost
You showed me your love in the light of the stars

Cast your eyes on the ocean
Cast your soul to the sea
When the dark night seems endless
Please remember me

Saxman

heck man your just starting to get good loads in those guns of yours, no use shutting the lights out yet!Hang in man you got a family and friends who are there to support and love you. God bless and I offer my prayers for you.

Scott,
Your mind is one strong med so keep positive thoughts. My prayers are with you and your family.
Chuck

Hang in there saxman, you are in my prayers. ive never met you but always enjoy your threads here. fred

Latest posts

Back