Christmas came Early

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabotloader

Keep Shooting Muzzleloaders - They are a Blast
Supporting member
Reaction score
Tuesday while I was shooting PRB's - big brown stopped by the house and left a package....

Finally got the two Renegades cleaned up and some mechanical adjustments completed to the 50 - so I set them aside and went to work on the big brown delievery...

TriumphReady2.jpg

Grouse sent this out to Idaho. We were discussing the merits of the Elite when he asked "do you want to shoot a Triumph for me." So what is a guy suppose to say other than SURE! :p

Well it arrived Tuesday - came with a scope base so I added Warne QD's (low) and a cheap but good Tasco that I had on my A&H. I am still trying to make this scope break - hopefully the Triumph might make it happen, as the A&H failed.

Stripped it down and completly cleaned and lubed it. I sure is a simple rifle - parts wise I mean... really not much to it.

I certainly will be a pleasure to carry it around it is the lightest ML that i have at the moment... 7.14 lbs with scope, my Bowning A-Bolt with scope 7.11 lbs.

His request was to only shoot BH in the gun - I can handle that - hopefully will get to shoot it soon but with my upcoming schedule it might not be till late March... dang it...

That's a nice looking set up. It should be fun to see what it can do.

you got a very good ML. there sabotloader ,i have shot the TRIUMPH on the range with HORNADY SST 250 GR and it is a tac driver at 100yds. well balanced not barrel heavy ,and the new breech plug is fantastic .

Thats a good loking gun there sabotloader.
What ever happen to grouse?I heard he got ban from here on another forum?
Anyway a great gun,you lucky dog.lol :D
sabotloader said:
Tuesday while I was shooting PRB's - big brown stopped by the house and left a package....

Finally got the two Renegades cleaned up and some mechanical adjustments completed to the 50 - so I set them aside and went to work on the big brown delievery...

TriumphReady2.jpg

Grouse sent this out to Idaho. We were discussing the merits of the Elite when he asked "do you want to shoot a Triumph for me." So what is a guy suppose to say other than SURE! :p

Well it arrived Tuesday - came with a scope base so I added Warne QD's (low) and a cheap but good Tasco that I had on my A&H. I am still trying to make this scope break - hopefully the Triumph might make it happen, as the A&H failed.

Stripped it down and completly cleaned and lubed it. I sure is a simple rifle - parts wise I mean... really not much to it.

I certainly will be a pleasure to carry it around it is the lightest ML that i have at the moment... 7.14 lbs with scope, my Bowning A-Bolt with scope 7.11 lbs.

His request was to only shoot BH in the gun - I can handle that - hopefully will get to shoot it soon but with my upcoming schedule it might not be till late March... dang it...

Latest posts

Back