GRRW Collectors Association guns I own.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Conner1

Reaction score
Several of you asked what GRRW Collectors Association guns do you own.

img2.jpg
This fall I will have Ron Paull build this GRRW.CA Poor Boy.

img6.jpg

Last edited:
My Ron Paull built Bridger and J&S Hawken CA GRRW
Mike T

Attachments

• 5AAF9CB1-AFCE-4B58-8F8B-9E26C95D88B2.jpeg
    5AAF9CB1-AFCE-4B58-8F8B-9E26C95D88B2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Ron sent me pictures of these two when he was working on them, he's one heck of a craftsman Mr. Thompson.

Since starting up again after 40 years off in Jan. 2017 these four custom muzzleloader smith's have cranked out over 65 guns, that's pretty good for guys near or over 80 years fo age. Ron is in his early 70's, the rest refer to him as the "kid".

Last edited:
I feel very fortunate to of had the opportunity for Ron to build my rifles. Just a great guy and heck of a craftsman.
Cheers

Yep Ron built mine beautiful guns great guy he must be he put up with me ! Lol

Looks like Doc White’s site is down. May just be a glitch, been that way for a couple of days. I check it quite often to see his latest build.
MT

AHEM! Buck, I see you love to torture us, make us drool and make us jealous. Well, I'm jealous, very jealous after viewing these fantastic guns. :cheers:

Wow Buck, those are some beautiful rifles. I've got all the parts for an S. Hawken, the trick will be making the pile of parts look anything like what you posted.

Latest posts

Back