Shockwaves $7 at Wally World

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has the 200's
Nothing for 45 cal though.
The Powerbelts are still the same price.

I picked up two box's of the 200's for $7 each,I have lots of the 250's so I will wait for one more discount if they last that long.
The hang on stands they have are now $40 and the sticks are $25,they are only 16' though.$65 isn't bad for a full set up.

When Wally World sells out there is always Bass Pro shop at $19.00 per box. :twisted: :twisted:

Chocdog

Mine was out of the 200s before the price reduction. I did buy a set of the sticks for $25, hope they are decent.

vabowhntr said:
Mine was out of the 200s before the price reduction. I did buy a set of the sticks for $25, hope they are decent.

I bought some last year under the Ameristep name.
Now they are Remington name but look exact to my other
Mine went up quickly and has givin me no problems.

Thanks fot the heads up. Ran out tonight in a snowstorm and got the last 4 boxes. Also bought out their cleaning patches. Mark

Went to the Lawton Wal-Mart on Sheridan this morning. Sure enough they had Shockwaves at $7.00 per pack of 15. Bought three packs.

The other Lawton store has the Shockwave Super Glides at $15.00 for a pack of 15.

Manager says they will go down to $5 tonight.
There are about 10 box's of the 200 & 250's left.
PB's are down to $11 from $15,all they have are the 245's
I'll get some when they come down further

Our Walmarts around here have gone down hill over the past few years. They dont carry guns anymore, very little ammo and very little hunting supplys all together. They used to be my favorate store but over the past 15 years I have grown to hate walking through their doors.

Franksauto said:
Our Walmarts around here have gone down hill over the past few years. They dont carry guns anymore, very little ammo and very little hunting supplys all together. They used to be my favorate store but over the past 15 years I have grown to hate walking through their doors.

Same with ours.
No guns anymore,scarce ammo but our hunting dept is OK it's just the same stuff every year.
I have found a source locally for more specialized equipment when I need it.

Checked two local ones yesterday and today, someone beat me to em. Going to try a couple in more urban areas, I ussually find them there after I can't get anymore local.

saxman1 said:
Franksauto said:

Same with ours.
No guns anymore,scarce ammo but our hunting dept is OK it's just the same stuff every year.
I have found a source locally for more specialized equipment when I need it.

Pretty sad. I used to love shopping there. They used to have a lot of hunting stuff. Thats how Sam Walton got started.

My Walmart had 11 boxes of 250's for 7 bucks each. Now I own them. Thanks for the heads up saxsman1.

Latest posts

Back