Got me a new bow this year

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remi1

Reaction score
Got a new bow this year, still working with it but really liking it so far...

DMR_3380.jpg

Thanks!  The other bows I've had were camo and I wanted something different.  Black was popular 2-3 years ago so I guess I'm behind the curve but I like it.  Obsession is known for different colors and camo patterns but that really isn't my style; I personally love the look of this one.  My daughter convinced me to go with hot pink strings and honestly I love it; the pink shows up lighter in pics, it's actually much bolder in person.  I say that when a bow is bad-ass enough it can get away with some pink :D

They say "real men wear pink".....some like to refer to it "salmon"....but what you've got is striking!...if you don't have any sighted color deficiency it won't be hard to find in low light. Personally it looks like something a super hero would carry......no doubt a bow to bring down big bulls......much more impressive than my PSE I bought back in '82!

Good hunting with it!

Doug

Nice compound!  Nothing wrong with black...breaks-up your silhouette.   Just keep that chartreuse sight ring out of the deer's vision.

it weighs 6.45lb as you see it (with no arrows in the quiver)

I honestly don't know - I suppose it would depend on materials; the riser is aluminum on this not carbon fiber.  I think they claim anout 4.2# on the bow by itself which I think is average for alum bows; carbon probably a good 1/2# less I think.

Sorry, I wasn't asking you as much as just making a statement. You have a lot of accessories which is probably part of it.

Not sure about the pink. :D

Latest posts

Back