? about the T/C Triumph

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlp10ml

Reaction score
I see on the T/C website that the Triumph is offered in 4 different models.Blue/Black,Weathershield/Black,Weathershield/Camo,Camo/Camo.My question is I see that all of these on the website have a round non-fluted barrel.I was at a local gun shop today and they had a few Triumph's that were Weathershield,Fluted barrel with Camo Stock??.Does anyone know why they don't show this gun on their site??? I really like the way the fluted barrel looks over the standard round barrel.I am also sure that being fluted should cool faster on the range.Thanks for the help. --- Rich

News to me, i haven't seen the fluted barrel version yet. I was expecting them to come out with a fluted or stainless barrel "Possibly Both", for the new year. The tend to offer new options on a gun every year! I checked, and I didn't see it on the site either though!

I thought it was strange.I asked the man behind the counter if they were a new model and he said they have had them for a few months now and did not know.I should have got a model # from them but I just thought it was something new.

Are you sure you were not looking at an Encore?Lee

Lee 9 said:

Nope! I have an Encore and had the Triumph in my hands.It had a Fluted Weathershield Barrel & Receiver and Camo Stock.Oh,and it was $489.00

Grouse said:
rlp10ml said:
Lee 9 said:

Nope! I have an Encore and had the Triumph in my hands.

How much was the fluited Triumph? :?

Grouse --

It had a Fluted Weathershield Barrel & Receiver and Camo Stock.Oh,and it was $489.00

Thats really not bad. Fluted barrel would help with BH209. 777 or the other powders its really not needed when spit patching.

Could have been a special run made for a certain distributor. I know things like that have been done for Zanders before.

I wonder if that "Bone Collector" version had a fluted barrel?

vdiiqt.jpg

I know what you mean about the special runs.The Dicks Sporting goods in my area have the Triumph's and they are full Camo,Barrel - Receiver and Stock for $499.00 I can't believe these fluted Triumph's were made for this gun shop,they are just a small shop that does not sell a ton of guns.

I saw some fluted barrel triumphs at Jay.s last summer on there new gun rack.

Back