He's home!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
I know this is not the bowhunting forum, but some of you all may never get there.
Just wanted to show you all my bow deer this year!

Mrperfect.jpg

Congratulations on that great buck! I guess the Taxidermist got him done fairly quickly if you killed him this past fall. Looks like he did a good job of mounting him.

I'm surprised you have any wall space left. Looks great!

DPH said:
Congratulations on that great buck! I guess the Taxidermist got him done fairly quickly if you killed him this past fall. Looks like he did a good job of mounting him.

This was the taxidermists first deer of the season. He was done in less than 30 days!
He kept it for advertisement till after 2nd shotgun season.

Wall space is getting a little tight. That makes 7 now....yikes $$$$

Not all are absolute Magillas, but they all have a story and I don't want the memory to be lost. They will tell my story when I am gone. In the mean time they kind of help define who I am. Sounds stupid I know...at least thats what Mrs. Spit says....

Another Magilla, congratulations sir! A very nice mount too, the taxidermist did a fine job.

very nice buck .ps. u are very lucky i only have 1 buck mounted in my hallway,the wife told me one is enough ,don't want any more in the house.

Latest posts

Back