TC Endeavor AP Camo Flextech Forend

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelmo

Reaction score
I am looking to change my TC Prohunter ML black flextech to the Endeavor AP camo flextech. I have found the Endeavor camo buttstock available (7589) but not the matching ML forend. Is this available as an accessory?

Thanks, Alan

Thanks,

I called TC but the guy gave me wrong part no. I will try again if no one responds with an answer.

Alan

From the 2008 TC catalog:

No. 7592 Composte in REALTREE APTM Camo FlexTechTM Rifle Forend, For Encore EndeavorTM

Curtis

I think 7567 is for the Pro-hunter and 7592 is the Endevor, different camo ?

I'm not sure about that statement because the Encore Endeavor is only a muzzleloader. They don't make specific Endeavor rifle barrels for centerfires and it is bascially an Encore Pro Hunter with a little different stock, engraving and the Triumph's breech plug. All Encore and Pro Hunter centerfire barrels are interchangeable on those 2 frames.

Curtis

The TC 7592 forend is rifle version, not ML. The AP camo flextech for Encore is not showing up on TC's website. I plan on trying customer service again next week.

Let us know what you they tell you at TC but I think you will find out the Endeavor is a ML only version of the Encore Pro Hunter and that stock is the one you want. It is on page 26 of their 2008 Catalog or at this link. The link below doesn't say rifle or ML just Endeavor.

https://secure.tcarms.com/store/index.p ... start/252/

Just got off phone with TC customer service, very friendly and helpful by the way.

The Endeavor AP Camo ML forend is part no. 7658 and is currently available but only ordering on phone. TC CS indicated that this part should be available from retailers later this year.

I plan on waiting, not interested in paying list. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back