GOEX Olde Eynsford 2-F

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hylander

Reaction score
Is this good Powder.
I found some available for $23.28 a pound delivered.

Questions:
  1. Has anyone thought about a group buy of black powder?
  2. Would there be an advantage to having a large order?
  3. How would we get it shipped to those involved?

Thought about that but it would be a seperate hazmat fee to each persons address.

Last edited:
Graff and sons delivers min 4lbs and needs signature which is a pain for those that work during the day.

Powder inc sells and ships 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 pound orders mix or all the same granulation ie 4 pounds 2F and 1 pound 4F. Price includes shipping and hazmat. Right now $33.23 per pound for 5 pounds of Goex

Last edited:
Powder inc sells and ships 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 pound orders mix or all the same granulation ie 4 pounds 2F and 1 pound 4F. Price includes shipping and hazmat. Right now $33.23 per pound for 5 pounds of Goex

Way to high

I agree but it is available.

Shooting my .36 flinter keeps $ lower. Mold my own balls since the 70s got a lead shower pan last year from a remodel. learning to knap local (central Texas) chert. They ain’t pretty yet but getting fast ignition. Bought 5.5 lbs bulk bp last year for $80 from a vendor at a shooting match. Cheap shooting.

Latest posts

Back