Frontier"s patch lubes

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stude283

Reaction score
Hey Jon what happened to the threads on your patch lubes and cleaners? Did you give up on them?
I Wanted to try shoot out and patch lube,but cannot seem to find info on either site.

Right now I'm only selling wads and my anti rust lubes. USPS shipping cost went up and made selling the heavy lubes harder on me.

John, I'll get in touch with you when I am at home buddy. Will be packing up Saturday morning.

A buddy gave me a tin of your Frontier's Anti- Rust and patch lube. I wanted to replace the one he gave me and get another for myself if available. It would be shipped to zip code 29229. Please email me when permits. Thanks, Ken

What would the cost and shipping for 2 cans of lube to postal T4S2M4 in (Alberta) Canada cost.

Hey guys, I would send Frontiergander a P.M. (click on his name and then "start conversation"). I sent him one last week to purchase some lube and he responded within a few hours.
He's going to notice a PM a lot sooner due to the notification he'll get.

Back