Frontier Anti-rust patch lube

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Frontier Anti-rust patch lube

OK Jon I'm giving your product a test. I hope it lives up to what you say it does.  I've been using it as a patch lube for my Pedersoli Frontier Rifle. So after giving it a good cleaning today I applied it to the bore as a protectant/rust inhibitor. And since I had the barrel off the stock I put a thin layer around the tang area and also wiped down the exterior of the barrel.  I sure hope it works as advertised!

Re: Frontier Anti-rust patch lube

Clem, if yo cleaned that barrel spotless, flushed with alcohol to remove all traces of moisture, you'll be gold.

It works better than I am able to advertise it. I've had a flintlock loaded since mid july and no issues and I am able to check the bore with my camera now and then to inspect the ball & patch as well as the bore itself for any issues that may be developing.

All my rifles including centerfire get the anti rust & patch lube treatment.

I use it for all my rifles, shotguns and knives. I especially like it when the weather gets a little nasty with rain and sleet! You won't be disappointed.

vaughan, PM me here when you need it. I have it listed in the classifieds. I assume that was you that bought some yesterday on ebay?

Latest posts

Back