New CVA Apex

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do like it but i think i would get bored with a centerfire and even the muzzleloader set up. The traditional muzzleloader has got me by the heart strings again. Damn things!

But i WOULD like the accura!! Grandpa UC, i want one for my birthday :mrgreen:

I understand CVA is buying out TC !!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: LOL

new CVA

Yah Rob; They are beeyouteefull... but they are a wee bit more pricey than the other CVA's we have seen. I assume those are MSRP and mebbee will be a little less in the stores. When did they come out???But they DOOO look like a lot of gun for the money, don't ya know???

Art Sehnke :wink:

Re: new CVA

art sehnke said:

Yah Rob; They are beeyouteefull... but they are a wee bit more pricey than the other CVA's we have seen. I assume those are MSRP and mebbee will be a little less in the stores. When did they come out???But they DOOO look like a lot of gun for the money, don't ya know???

I just looked at their site a few minutes ago i saw it . I never heard a thing about it . Its the best looking gun they got , reminds me of the Knight Kp1

I've not seen one listed in stock anywhere, just yet. I think you will see that happening any day now.

Hoping to get one for review when they do get a big shipment in.

If strictly used as a muzzleloader, the Accura probably makes more sense.

I'm glad to see that the plane of the top of the stock is not 14 inches below the plane of the barrel.

thats an improvement

john keyes said:
I'm glad to see that the plane of the top of the stock is not 14 inches below the plane of the barrel.

thats an improvement

i like the drop on their other stocks, it allow the use of open sights. TC/Knight are to straight for me and really uncomfortable to use open sights with them. The Revolution is the only knight that ive handles where i could actually use open sights.

I think its the best looking muzzle loader out there, then Knight KP1 . Never heard much about the Knight though . Anyone seen one in person or shot one ? The Knight you can drop the trigger right out the bottom for cleaning which is a big plus .

Underclocked said:
I have a KP1. Wanna buy it? :D

The KP1 is really the only Knight i like , just don't really like the looks of the others .

Did you do a range report on here ??

Re: new CVA

art sehnke said:

adjustable triger from approximately 3 to 5 pounds. :D

Are they going to sell a ML barrel for the Apex with iron sites?

I like the rifle but not the large APEX logo on the reciever.
It would look better without it.

Latest posts

Back