Hi from Southwest Ohio

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSPguy

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have hunted for 30 plus years and have some ML experience, but not a lot with an in line so I am hoping to learn what works and what don't. I bought a TC Omega last year and just taken deer number 5 with it yesterday. I enjoy varmint hunting, really the long range shooting is what I like and I want to be able to do the same with the Omega. So please help me out.

Thanks GSPguy

Sounds like your doing pretty good already!! Welcome aboard. 8)

Welcome aboard from SW Ohio. i grew up shooting groundhogs, built an AR in .204 Ruger for it now but still looking for a good place to pop them.

I recently got back in to ML hunting in the last coupleof years and just picked up an Accura.

Thanks guys.

Bernieg, I am not complaining nor bragging either. I am lucky enough to be in a target rich area, I would just like to be able to reach out past 200 yards and be comfortable with the shot.

Shooter44n45, love those AR also. I got a couple stock Colts that shoot be than I do, I also have the problem find places to hunt the whistle pigs.

GSPguy

Latest posts

Back