• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Traditions 50 caliber Mountain Rifle

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twoelks

Reaction score
Purchased new and never got the time to shoot it. Need to clean out my gun safe so this one has to go, just got too many BP rifles. But this one has been well cared for,
bright and shiny bore. 32" factory browned barrel, 1:48, and adjustable rear sight. I replaced the nose cap with a pewter looking one, but the original nose cap is included. Also includes the manual. Sold new for $625.00. Asking $395.00 including
shipping.
IMG_0177 - Copy - Copy.JPGIMG_0178 - Copy.JPGIMG_0179 - Copy.JPGIMG_0180 - Copy.JPGIMG_0182.JPGIMG_0183.JPGIMG_0184.JPGIMG_0185.JPGIMG_0187.JPG

I have one of those as well, as yet unfired. Yes, in my opinion your asking price is more than fair!

$395. shipped is a great price, should not last long. But from now on I would suggest actual shipping. Shipping has gotten very expensive. With the weight, oversized package and insurance, depending on where you ship it could cost $75 or more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back