Splatter Guard , BH209 powder and breech plug carbon ??

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtahRob

Reaction score
has anyone tried using Splatter Guard on the breech plug to see if it stops carbon build up ?? I use it between my barrel and the V-compensator on my Ruger MKIII and the carbon wipes off . I want to try it on my Encore and see the next outing . I am waiting to get my can of splatter guard back from a friend .Splatter guard is used by welders to protect the metal from splattering flux and metal and also to protect the tips of the gas welder .

FastfiresiteIMG_3902-1.jpg

UtahRob said:
has anyone tried using Splatter Guard on the breech plug to see if it stops carbon build up ?? I use it between my barrel and the V-compensator on my Ruger MKIII and the carbon wipes off . I want to try it on my Encore and see the next outing . I am waiting to get my can of splatter guard back from a friend .Splatter guard is used by welders to protect the metal from splattering flux and metal and also to protect the tips of the gas welder .

FastfiresiteIMG_3902-1.jpg

Is this gun something new to the ML family. Something I missed??? Nice piece. I have the shotgun version of this sight for my Benelli and love it.

Latest posts

Back