Centerville Iowa

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
I am going to the Knight Rifle auction in Centerville, Iowa on Saturday.

I will try to report...

anyone need anything?

Spitpatch said:
I am going to the Knight Rifle auction in Centerville, Iowa on Saturday.

I will try to report...

anyone need anything?

Yeah, I want a ride! :lol:

I'll be watching for you out the window....with my sad face....cause it is too far for me to go....and I would really like to. :cry:

Good luck Spit, I am jealous. :wink:

Keep us posted.

I wish I could go.. there are a few things I would like to see what they sell for. Like orange primer jackets, breech plugs for the old Disk rifles, converstion kits, etc..

I am sure you will find some good buys.

stuff

Take your Balckberry and report on site as items come up foor auction. I like FG's response need more stuff!

Good luck, with the wife having a total knee replacement and not back on her feet yet I have to stay close to home. Oh well I guess I will have to be content with the new Endeavor for a while. Lee

endeavor

Lee you got it so ruff, I'm tearing up here.................

Here's the deal.....

I am going to be real cautious regarding barrels. They may sell with a disclaimer. Who Knows>???

Remember this is their old home site, however, they are now and have always been the service center. Could be lots of parts... bad barrels???I don't know...
I will scrutinize every thing they have, including the 300 rifles.

Pm your cell phone # and what you might be interested in, and a rough idea on what you will spend. Please consider you will have to pay actual shipping on top. You may or may not get a receipt...I will try.

If it gets too nuts I reserve the right to back out... I will make nothing but you pay actual costs. I will try to call you as the auction goes on.

I hope I don't regret this, but I'm just tryin to pay you all back for the past 4 great years.

Cob....will you be there? Randy, want to go?

Spitpatch said:
Randy, want to go?

Not a chance in heck I'm going!!!!! You trying to bankrupt me? :wink:

My assets are frozen until I find out about the NM archery elk draw. Since I'm probably not going to be successful, too bad they haven't sent me my refund or I'd have some mad money.

Hey Patch - good luck in Centerville. I'm looking forward to a weekend at home. I am anxious to hear your report.
Cob

Knight has had these "inventory reduction sales" before.
I really doubt it has anything to do with going out of business or you would see alot more stuff going up for sale. JMO

Spitpatch, did we do any good? I'll bet you are tired if you stayed for the whole auction.

Latest posts

Back