Do what? Knight is done?????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prostreetcamaro

Reaction score
Holy cow I have been gone for a while and show back up to find that the best muzzleloader maker in the entire industry (I have always and will always feel that way) has folded? WTH did I miss here? I guess people fell for marketing and the 1 whole minute faster clean up time. What a shame.

Yes, new models that were not appealing and were not well designed.

Our local shop could not give them away . They still have two that have been there for ever and are going back for the recall , they to trying to get knight to keep them and get their $$$ back . They have CVA and TC that sell but even with them , the top $$$ ones are going slow . I really like the looks of the KP1 . I think that one would have done well .

Yea I can't get over it either. I really liked their guns but 46 different models and discontinuing the very best one, the Disc Elite. Crazy bunch of folks.

Knight is gone..the sky is falling - whatever shall we do?

The rifles are not suddenly going to turn to dust, or or stop going "bang". Knight is no longer producing rifles, but accessories and service - YES. Folks on this forum are really quick to dismiss this line, yet will hunt with a Enfield .303, or 8mm Mauser...from factories that haven't turned a screw in 5 decades.

??????

muskrat30 said:
I feel like the OP, I'll take a Knight Disc anyday. I have 5 but my usual is a plane jane with the orange discs.

A old Knight disc is far superior to the shiniest, flutted, Tupperware sporting, camo dipped Spanish offering. Knight products have never been a source of concern until they tried to recreate the ML, and went cheap on components and manufacture to remain economically viable.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this (fire away).

No need to flame ....

We are Knight savvy enough to know how good they are...were....and they still have A++ service.

Tony Knight created the inline muzzle loader, and yes they are among the best to this day.

We are hoping someone will purchase the company and stick to it's roots.
You are in good company here.

HERE HERE.Well said :yeah:
hakx said:
A old Knight disc is far superior to the shiniest, flutted, Tupperware sporting, camo dipped Spanish offering. Knight products have never been a source of concern until they tried to recreate the ML, and went cheap on components and manufacture to remain economically viable.

I know I'm going to get flamed for this (fire away).

Another victim of our tyranical high tax take the power from the people government. Give the money back to the people and the people have money to buy muzzleloaders!!!

Back