2nd amendment

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtahRob

Reaction score
Boy you think you now someone then bang !! I went into our one and only local fly shop ( RoundRocks ) and made a comment about doing some indoor pistol shooting competition and the price of ammo , next thing i know this employee is going off on me how evil guns are and and as long as we have the 2nd amendment it cool to have guns, but if we lose that right and he would not care and would be glad because guns are evil and made to kill . He even thinks America would be safer with out any guns and though i was a nut for mentioning that we should always have guns to protect our selves from a corrupt government . This kid was as condescending and rude as you can get . Al's or Custom sports will get my $$$$ from know on and i will no longer send friends in there . I e-mailed the owners of my intentions . My son worked there for a while !! This kid is going to USU and laking political Science , clams to be a republican . What kind of people our universities are putting out ??

RobK. :roll:

Yep! Just incredible what our elementary, junior high, high schools, and colleges are putting out nowadays. 8) :roll:

Ah woodn't buy nuttin' frum 'em neither.... :evil:

Back