Let me know if you need conicals or hardcast

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GM54-120

Administrator
Staff member
ADMIN
Global Moderator
Supporting member
Reaction score
I just talked to the guy that molds most of my hardcast bullets.

Let me know what size and weight conicals or lead bullets for sabots you might want. And if you want flat of hollow base.

I cant beat his pricing, so let me know. His .45 275gr Minies are about 1/8th the cost of Hornady Great Plains and we are working on a mold for sabot shooters with no lube grooves and fairly pointed.

Options include but not limited too:

What Caliber
What weight
With or without lube grooves
What style flat or hollow base
What profile...such as Kieth nose
How hard
What lube..if any
And any other things you may want in cast/hardcast for either sabot or full bore use.

Have a great day.

No feedback yet?

I will be picking up my first batch on .45 275gr Ideal Minies tomorrow. Lightly lubed with 85% Alox and 15% moly. I usually get dry but he is using my preferred blend anyway.

He has plenty of cast bullet molds for .458ish bullets used in 45-70 through 45-120 ect and other harder to find bullets. Fast twist long Parker type conicals ect too.

Custom lead bullet quality at very good pricing. Even custom molds are possible.

Just looking for some feed back on what you may want so i can get pricing and possibly samples and pics.

Once i get some interest and permission from the admin i will post his info.

Back