is this guy full of chit?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vidio

You can't make up stuff like this. I read someones signiture on another forum that was a quote from John Wayne "Life is hard when your stupid" Sort of sums this guy up.

First off the action on a muzzleloader with a breach plug is not what holds the pressure most muzzleloader bolt actions are not any stronger than the design of the breach plug. There are a few exceptions like the high power actions that have been converted to shoot smokeless and muzzleloader.
Should not every use smokeless, much less 75 gr of fast burning shotgun powder in a regular muzzleloader. I would not put that load in a Savage designed to shoot smokeless and they are strong. We will probably be reading about this guy in the newspaper and muzzleloading will get an other black eye. Lee

see he had me confussed cause he was talking about the smokeless then at the end he says that he is shooting pyrodex?????
No way would i shoot smokeless outta my ML cause i like living :D :D

Dufus!

Hodgen never made a 410 powder named 'Little Lil'......they did make a powder called 'Lil Gun' specifically for the 410.....'gun' doesn't sound like 'lil'.....so I think he's must be some sort of Dufus....can't shoot either!

Wow that guy is an Idiot. I hope no one sees that and goes out and tries the powder and load he was talking about.

My impression was he was not shooting the powder and load he was talking about at the start. If he was and he was true about his aim point that powder anint worth a darn!

fisher1
I think this is the quote you were thinkin of. It is used alot on many forum's. Read my signature.

WOW :shock: :shock: This guy must be the king of the dumazzes!!I did catch the part at the end where he said he was shooting pyrodex. i dont own a smokeless,but what I've caught in bits n pieces from guys here that do,isnt around 40 grains +/- what they use,I know sure as heck it aint 70!Good Lord this guy has a death wish.Probably blow himself up and sue CVA because it was there fault he cant read or follow intructions.

There is no such powder as (little lil) but these is one called Lil Gun. I think he is full of crap. 75 grains of a fast powder like that would turn his ML into a grenade.

Now we know why "Liability" insurance is so expensive....to compensate the stupid.

Chocdog

I'm wondering if his shooting range is set up behind his Meth-Lab?? :d'oh!:

Derfhunter-thanks for the info,like I said I know nothing of the smokeless mzldrs,just what I pick up here or there on this site.I'm still pretty sure that Capt. Morons gun wasnt designed for it tho!! :lol:

He needs to see the video of the guy that lost his fingers and then suggest to use smokeless in a muzzleloader. Stupid people do live in this world.

Latest posts

Back