FFL FOR MUZZLELOADERS

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzleloader48

Reaction score
This is an email I received from Muzzle-Loaders.com:
Caleb Andrews [email protected] via freshdesk.com
9:13 AM (18 minutes ago)

to me

Hi Stan,

Thank you for reaching out and I greatly appreciate your concern. This last year we recently made those changes, per our ATF advisor's request, to include Illinois in the list of needed FFL states. I can assure you that we have been reaching out to reach and every Illinois customers to make sure that they have to send to a licensed dealer in their state.

That being said, I wholeheartedly agree about putting this on our FAQ page as well as our FFL information on the website. I will make sure that this is updated as soon as possible and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can assist you with and have a great day.

Thanks & God Bless,

And I thought California was bad.
I thought they were to and really they are. But yu can still have a muzzleloader shipped direct to you from California. I have bought several at auction there....surprised me to no end. However, when it comes to ammunition and CF pistols and rifles....well God save those folks.

Latest posts

Back