BH 209 PRICE

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve Harbaugh said:
Just noticed that cabelas has black horn 209 on sale for 29.99 FYI

That is a good price , our local gun shop has it for $39.95 . OUCH !!! I bought a jug from them last year and they have one still sitting there after 7 months . Nobody around here is going to pay that price . For the price of two jugs here in town could drive 1 1/2 hours south to Cabela's and buy two jugs and lunch and gas and make a day off it . But i bought my last jug , i am now using 777 . Another thing i don't like is the size of the jug they put BH in . you open it up and its only about 2/3 full , :roll: Kinda like buying chips !! :lol:

UtahRob said:
Steve Harbaugh said:

That is a good price , our local gun shop has it for $39.95 . OUCH !!! I bought a jug from them last year and they have one still sitting there after 7 months . Nobody around here is going to pay that price . For the price of two jugs here in town could drive 1 1/2 hours south to Cabela's and buy two jugs and lunch and gas and make a day off it . But i bought my last jug , i am now using 777 . Another thing i don't like is the size of the jug they put BH in . you open it up and its only about 2/3 full , :roll: Kinda like buying chips !! :lol:

Thats Canadian air in those bottles. Thw cost of living is higher there. :lol:

squirrelhawker said:
UtahRob said:
Steve Harbaugh said:

Thats Canadian air in those bottles. Thw cost of living is higher there. :lol:

Very true !!!!! LOL :D

I wanted to try it. I drove 1 hour 15 mins one way on a saturday to buy it at jays in gaylord, MI. The price was $36.99- they had four, I bought two.

Local place I always go to wanted to know more about it so after I shot 17 times I took my gun there and had him look at it and he's going to stock it. However his book price listed it a $45- screw that I gigure two cans should last a while.

Latest posts

Back