.UPDATE...UPDATE....UPDATE ON CVA ACCURA!!!!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:D :D :D

Awhile back I posted some info about the weld cracking in my CVA ACCURA. :( Those of you who checked and found similar cracks you might want to know that after waiting for the pre paid UPS label ( which was my fault that I didn't get it them sooner) I received my rifle today. :eek: CVA sent me a brand new stainless barrel. :D :D :D It only took 3 weeks from the time I dropped it off at a UPS STORE until today :!: :!: :!:
NO QUESTIONS ASKED :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THIS SEASON AND REMEMBER, SAFETY FIRST :!: :!:

I have had problems with all my muzzle loader Traditions , CVA and TC .Encore And CVA s customer service was the best hands down !!! :D

Is there any difference at all in the build of the new barrel? Do the lug welds look much like the old one (without the cracks)?

:D

Underclocked,
Everything looks the same except the weld looks or appears to be smoother. While I was waiting for this one to be returned I bought another just like it but black and blue. I've been shooting that one pretty hard and so far no cracks in the weld. I hope this new stainless barrel is the same as the blue barrel.

Ray

"Rich,

We had a barrel returned with this same crack. I carried the barrel stub to the factory for inspection and it was determined that it was, as you put it, cosmetic and not a cause for concern. They are investigating a solution. I appreciate that you brought it to my attention." ...

Email from Mark Hendricks received this morning.

Back