NEW KP1 BREACH PLUG

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty

Reaction score
I got my new B/P for my KP1 and I got to fight to get a primer in whats up with that?. Im useing CCI'S same as i use in the other breach plugs has any one had this problem?

Haven't encountered that problem. Maybe just polish out the interior of the primer pocket? ?

smitty said:
I got my new B/P for my KP1 and I got to fight to get a primer in whats up with that?. Im useing CCI'S same as i use in the other breach plugs has any one had this problem?

Probably has a poor finish to it. Dremel has a stone saw sharpening stone..7/32" that will do a good job deburring. .243" is what the i.d. should be.

THATS what i did i used a dremal.I did not have nothing to measure it with but they slide in easy now but a little sticky coming out after the hammer hits i think it sould be ok now if it cools off out side i will try it tonite. Before i could not even get the primer started

Smitty...is it flat faced? I have one that acts like that....I'll have to check and see what gun it's for.
The correct one will have a flat face.

YES flat faced just got back from the range that gun is a pleasure to shoot not a drop of blow-bye or no hang fires i was useing 110gr of BH with 250 S/W at 100yrd's they were some of the best groups i have ever shot sorry i dont have pics. Oh and CCI primers

Back