Knight Loses Lawsuit-Jury Awards 2.1 Million Judgement

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bat,
I understand what you're saying for sure. What I'm trying to say is that this kind of crap ends up hurting the common Joe. It always comes back to bite the consumer in the a$$ in the long run.
Art
________
Zx14 Vs Hayabusa

I totally agree with you. It hurts all involved, and for that I sympathize with all that are, were, and will be affected. You can't fix stupid! (not until 2012 anyway)

But Tony didn't have any sympathy for what he did to Doc. Thus my opinion, and honest feelings towards Knight. 8)

flounder said:
It seems as if most people do not want to take personal responsibility for their actions any more in this country. Any time something bad happens to someone they look for someone to blame, someone else has to pay for their mistake.
Art

+1 on this.

After reading all of these posts it got me to thinking. How many of us reload as fast as we can after taking a shot at an animal? I know I try to get reloaded as fast as I can and have my reloader as convenient as possible to make it happen. Now at the range I always run a patch or two down the barrel and that would take care of any embers but not during a hunting situation. I think I'll put my reloader a little deeper in my pocket for safe measure from now on. :wink:

Busta said:
Saxman's link does not work for me, so please excuse my ignorance of that report. So with the no other information other than the quote, I will reply anyway.

That's the link for my music website in my signature :D

Latest posts

Back