TC Customer service

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UtahRob

Reaction score
My locking bar broke on my barrel so I e-mailed TC asking for a new parts for my encore . I told them i dropped my barrel and would be willing to pay for the parts . I asked why is it things like this happen just before the season and your sweating bullets hopping to get it repaired on time .

this was there reply !!

''I hear you on that one, not to worry I'll send you out the locking bolts and new pins to put them in today. The only payment I would like if you get a deer send me a picture for our trophy room.
Take care.

Jeanette Shorey
Customer Service Team Leader
603 332 2333 Ext 530

TC is known for their very good customer service and always has been, so that is why I?m sometimes skeptical when people ***** about it here. You have to understand that sure they have had their cut backs due to the down turn in the economy and they maybe swamped and a little slow to get items out but that is just tremendous support you just got.

I would keep this e-mail on hand and talk to her , she did a GREAT job and was very friendly to talk to . I had to call TC and a get a Ram Rod tube and screw . when i dropped my barrel i messed up one of those also . :roll: :oops: :oops: She said they would send me any parts i needed free of charge and said to call back if needed anything else .

[email protected]

RobK.

That is so cool. Big hats off to Thompson Center. We as muzzleloader owners need to keep others posted of any kind of treatment we recieve from sellers. Good or bad. This kind of experience makes me understand why I own too many Thompson Center products.. :D

I just received my parts on Mon. I was in contact with T/C the previous Mon. I needed a firing pin + spring and pin bushing. They wanted me to send in the complete frame. I explaned to the gal that there is only 1 screw that holds the bushing in place and that I had already had it disassembled. She told me to just go ahead and send in the parts I needed replaced.
:idea: Before getting off the phone, she gave me the ok to replace the breech plug and hinge pin. 1 week turnaround. 8)

A very good reason T/C Arms will remain in business. Did I mention they build accurate rifles.

Chocdog

TC's customer service is the best I have ever seen. For that reason I never think twice about buying used traditonal ML as I know if anything is messed up that I've missed, I can still get it fixed.

Remember when the .357 maximum debuted? I sold several barrels that T/C had altered from a 357 mag. They shot like crap. 1 call to T/C and EVERYBODY not only had NEW barrels but they ALL shot with "hand picked" accuracy!

That was only my 1st experience with T/C...definitely not my last. I am a Thompson/Center fan!

mcrik

T/C is definatley,Head,and Sholders,above most company's on service,and allways have been. Ron

Latest posts

Back