Leupold customer service?????

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakesdad

Reaction score
Anybody tried to deal with these guys before?Sent a email a week ago trying to get info on a repair on a pair of binos and havent heard squat in reply.Used their "contact us" on their website and filled out the form and sent it,but still waiting.Any suggestions or ideas?

I've had emails take a few days to be answered, but always got great service when I had work done. Call them.

just be patient!!!! i have used there customer service before and it can't be beat. do a search here nothin but praise.

Never got a response to my email in December either, but they were installing a new computer system then too. I just shipped out an older Vari X2 the first week of the month. Got a confirmation letter last week telling me work would be completed with in 15 days. I have never had a problem with their service. I will say that prior to this I had quite an email thread going with one of the Techs concerning swapping out some reticules on older scopes, very polite and very informative Tech. They responded very quickly then. I would say the new computer system is not working as planned yet.

ShawnT

just called the number the other day and they were very helpful.may still be having computer problems.

Latest posts

Back