New Guy 1st Post

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MK85Shooter

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name is Chris and I'm from Angola, IN. This is a fabulous site w/the most informative posts I've seen. I'm 37 and been hunting since I shot my first squirrel with my dads .22, (using his shoulder as a rest), since the tender age of 8. Been using a muzzleloader for about 14 years. First one was an MK85 Blued/Laminated. I now have an MK85 SS/Synthetic that I've owned for about 12 years now. This gun done well for me over the years with a variety of loads, (still w/#11 caps). I've recently read all of Randy Wakemans articles on the chuckhawks site and was excited to see he was an active memeber on this site. It's refreshing to see the no BS, un-biased by corporate sponsorship opinions by him and others on this site!

Happy New Year!

Welcome fellow hoosier....We get togather from time to time a shoot so When the next group try to get togather I'll drop you a line.

MK85Shooter said:
Hello all,

My name is Chris and I'm from Angola, IN. This is a fabulous site w/the most informative posts I've seen. I'm 37 and been hunting since I shot my first squirrel with my dads .22, (using his shoulder as a rest), since the tender age of 8. Been using a muzzleloader for about 14 years. First one was an MK85 Blued/Laminated. I now have an MK85 SS/Synthetic that I've owned for about 12 years now. This gun done well for me over the years with a variety of loads, (still w/#11 caps). I've recently read all of Randy Wakemans articles on the chuckhawks site and was excited to see he was an active memeber on this site. It's refreshing to see the no BS, un-biased by corporate sponsorship opinions by him and others on this site!

Happy New Year!
You said a mouthful Man! Welcome aboard fellow Hoosier!

Back