Check your IL FIREARMS PERMIT '09/'10 DEER SEASON.......

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawgslayer

Reaction score
:D :D :D

If your wondering if your going to get your IL FIREARM PERMIT for the up coming season you can check on line. I checked mine and sure enough, mine will be in the mail in about 3/4 weeks :!: :!: :!: Just go to idn.com then firearm permits and you'll see what to click on. Today I'm putting in for my muzzleloader only permit.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT SEASON :!: :!: :!:
Hawgslayer

:D :D :D
Applied for my muzzleloader only permit and I should get confirmation some time in aug/sept for the extra 3 day m/l only season. 10 days of firearm season in IL. :idea: :idea: Some how I've got to figure a way to get out in the the woods and put those 40+ acres to good use :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: .

Hawgslayer.............. :?: :idea: :!:

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

......g/g.....

I was asked to show mine when I bought my CVA. I have to show my FOID CARD every time I buy powder and primers :!: :!: :!:

Hawgslayer.......... :x

:huh?: aaaaaaaaa not to interupt but whats a F.O.I.D.?

mossy, it is a firearms owner identification card that the communist state of Illinois began requireing all firearm owners to have sometime in the mid 70's i left Illinois in 78 and at that time was not into muzzleloaders so i was not sure the card was required to own one. you must have this card to buy ammo as well if you are a resident of Illinois

do they then scan it or somehow keep track of all uve purchused in some b.s. database?

Back